Use this resource to provide your students with an opportunity to practice how to write the date in Spanish.
- 1 How to use this resource? page.
- 1 printable worksheet designed to help students practice writing the date in Spanish.
- 4 mini posters including vocabulary related to the days, numbers, months, and years as a reference for identifying vocabulary and writing the date.
- 1 example page provided to demonstrate how to use the worksheet.
- The page layout is designed to fit a standard letter size format.
Once your purchase is cleared, you will have access to the digital files for download.
Print the page, put it in a protector sheet, or laminate it to keep it in good condition. To get a good quality print, please check your printer’s settings such as enabling colors or the page scale before printing.
Please be mindful when buying this resource since there is no refund due to the nature of digital downloads.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for any inquiries or assistance, whether it's before or after purchasing the resource.
Find more activities related to this topic using the following
⚡️Checa todas mis redes sociales: https://linktr.ee/ludiclanguage
top of page
bottom of page